Sony SMP N200 Streaming Media Player is a great device to stream our favorite TV shows, movies, music concert and more with full HD2 and 3D. This streamer has a lot of competitor, but it’s the real streamer that will let you watch 3D movies and enjoy wireless access to popular apps like YouTube, Picasa, Twitter, Netflix, HuluPlus, Pandora, and Crackle.
Just connect Sony SMP N200 Streaming Media Player to TV device and we can share music via optional HomeShare speakers.
Control it all with a simple smartphone app for android and iphone, because it is support Wi-Fi enabled media player, so we can wirelessly stream content with spectacular clarity up to Full HD 1080p.
Noise Reduction technology enhances the picture quality of internet video on our HDTV much better. Sony devices like the streaming player with Wi-Fi delivers the Full HD experience and the results are staggering. Once you see the difference, you won’t want to settle for less.
Sony SMP N200 Streaming Media Player Cons
1. Fragile remote.
Sony SMP N200 Streaming Media Player Pros:
1. Support the latest firmware available and simple step for upgraded
2. Easy setup. Auto-connected and found my Windows Media Center and PlayOn servers.
3. Awesome picture quality, this Sony SMP-N200 Streaming Media Player is better than PS3 device.
4. Supports DTS Audio for streaming video files which the PS3 does not.
5. Noiseless media player since it has no fan likes a PS3 or Xbox
6. Excellent streaming quality and handles with all files with ease including hi-frame rates and 1080p high bit rate videos
7. Hulu Plus app is actually more advanced than the PS3. with surround sound.
8. Sony SMP N200 Streaming plays the all types file perfectly, including 720p mkv, wtv and VOB files.
9. The best deal if you have a 3d tv